" Never say I love you, if you don't really care...never talk about feelings, if they aren't really there...never touch a life, if you mean to break a heart...never say you're going to, if you don't plan to start...never look me in they eye, when all you do is lie...never say hello, if you really mean good-bye.".”
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
purpose for this blog
I really don't know what blog is until I was told by my friends. I like writing since I was a child especially poem. I sometimes want to write all of my experience in life in this blog. Many things are hard to say, so I choose to write.
Vannarith, I understood your feeling. Life cannot avoid it limit but please kat chet oy ban chreun. You feeling embedded in the poem ground my heart as well. I don't know maybe you better try better than stay back. Good luck
1 comment:
Vannarith, I understood your feeling.
Life cannot avoid it limit but please kat chet oy ban chreun. You feeling embedded in the poem ground my heart as well.
I don't know maybe you better try better than stay back.
Good luck
Post a Comment