Wednesday 16 Feb 2011, 11:40 PM
I just got the bad shocking news from my relative that my big aunt, elder sister of my father, just passed away this afternoon. She fell the serious sick for 3 or 4 days although her chronicle illness is with her since young age. Last month, my big aunt, the elder sister of my father too, also passed away, and now it is her sister 's turn. Although they are old and I am not so close to them when they are alive, they are still my relative. I am so shocked when something turned to this so suddenly. However, I didn't cry , perhaps I am not so close to them, but I am so sad about this.
Whenever I am sad and weak, only person that make me think of is my beloved and respectful father. He seems to be near me whenever I am down. It has been 3 years now since he left me and I cried every time I think of him , think of the time before he died, the way he wanted to talk to me but he couldn't, how he was hurt before he closed his eyes forever, how he groaned , and I still remember every action he take at that time... I miss you Dad, You are my power of mind to do anything else. How are you? Now you are in Heaven , right? You always look after me from distance right? Now I feel mixed up Dad. I don't know what I am thinking about and why I am so sad like this tonight. Whenever I see the reunion in other family, I am always sad,not because I am jealous of their hapiness, but I miss you cos I lose you when I am not stable. I want to have you again to treat you well , to make you feel like a king, to make you proud of me... Dad, don't worry about Mum and sisters and brothers, they are well and I promise to take a good care of them...
Tonight I am weak , Dad, but Tomorrow I will be strong again cos I won't be like this or You will be disappointed. Believe in your son Dad. I miss you so much , Dad.
From your son
Rith
No comments:
Post a Comment