Monday, October 18, 2010

Count as Day 1

7:40pm, 17-10-2010

As I commit, I start reading the book for my upcoming exam taking part on Dec 8, 2010. First day after long time no read is not bad for me even though I feel slightly headache in the afternoon. It can be treated as a productive day as I can cover part A successfully. However, i have many pages to read and practice more and more. I hope I can do it. Meanwhile, I feel not so well in term of limited period of time , which somehow I don't know if I can cover all part all not.

I don't want to go to CamEd to read but I have no place to read effectively other than CamEd. It make me remind of something unhappy again. But for my study, my exam, my beloved person and family, I need to encounter that...

Deepblue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what abt day 2??

Anonymous said...

vil mok nas ... rean ort sov jol te