Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Second day after her departure

At 11:47, 12-10-2010, PP, Kh
Today, I am so worried about her since I haven't received any news from her. I feel anxious to know how she is and what is going on there. She haven't contacted me in Facebook like yesterday. Only reason that I can find is that she can't find Internet shop to play to contact me since now she is in Busan. Perhaps, her place doesn't have internet. Just hope that she is well in all.

Only two days she left here, but I feel like two weeks already. I feel missing her every single breath I take. Without her by my side, I am half disable. My body and my feeling are not in one, they are separated into two parts, one of which in Here and another one in Korea. Why do I miss her so much that I have never felt before? Just hope that she is well in all.

If you happen to see this blog, don't worry about me. Here is sunshine the whole day and just raining at night only. I was at Mechanic Garage for the whole morning to have car repaired and stayed at home the whole days. I haven't read book today, cos i can't concentrate well since I didn't get any info from you. Just hope that you are well in all.

Deepblue

No comments: