At 9:37, 14-10-2010, PP, Cambodia
Good to see her happy in Korea... Today she was online and we were very playful on Facebook together this morning. Everything was not bad to her like the first day since she enjoyed Busan very much esp the view of the beaches from her window of hotel... She told me that she liked the weather there and will miss it when she comes back Cambodia lolzzz... Moreover, the taste of ice cream are completely different from that in Cambodia since they are so yummy, and she told she liked it very much and that's why, when Koreans are sad, they like eating Ice Cream lol...hahaha..
so when you are sad, what do you want to do huh?
for me, I like driving around the city to get fresh air whenever I am stuck... I guess you already know.
Tomorrow is your last day, right? As scheduled, you will arrive in the evening by 9 PM, right?
So let say have a safe trip again. Enjoy your last day in Seoul, and back home safe...
Good Night
Deepblue
1 comment:
So touch somehow reading this again n again :D feel at least being cared now :) Hmm...when I'm sad? I dun kn what I want, perhaps everythi that's in front of me, is my activities, I guess :) Even if o wanna driving out, still o cant do, so only enjoy maself at home, thinking,eating, sleeping, crying, smiling wit tear,and writing ALONE...only that I can do.
Post a Comment