" Never say I love you, if you don't really care...never talk about feelings, if they aren't really there...never touch a life, if you mean to break a heart...never say you're going to, if you don't plan to start...never look me in they eye, when all you do is lie...never say hello, if you really mean good-bye.".”
Saturday, October 9, 2010
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
quoted: '' Mum I love you and you are my everything'' :D
5 comments:
quoted: '' Mum I love you and you are my everything'' :D
you are very right, but please next time don't hide your name since it is very transparency like a glass
hehe...Dun wanna show, what's wrong?? if i show, then ppl ll be able to see who I am, plus can read my blog too :P
ok so keep it secret as ever
Yeah...L&S eva n eva :)
Post a Comment