Monday, October 11, 2010

First day after her departure

At 9:00 Pm, 11 October 2010, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, equals to 11:00 PM, Seoul , Korea
Now she might be asleep...

In PP, raining, raining, raining everywhere, that I can't go out , so just stay at home. The more heavily the rain falls, The more I miss her. I want to call her to know all her activities there. I want to know how she is going. Is she able to adapt the weather, the food or culture shock there or not? What is she doing all day? Those questions come up to my mind...

3 hours before now, I got her message in Facebook and I was very happy cos I knew she was well even though there were something wrong to her but not so bad te. Eventually, she told me that she had luck and enjoyed her dinner which is Kimchi Soup, Korean special food, shown in Love Story in Harvard. Very good that she can eat food there. Tomorrow she will visit Busan, a famous tourist province in Korea. I hope she will have a great time there...

At the moment, I start missing her again... sleep well darling and have power to travel tomorrow na... Good Night

Deepblue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...thanks bong. love b too. everything is fine to o, no worry. bong too, take care nah, dun sleep too late ok?? really glad to see yr blog daily, at least i can reduce some missing... :) o always take stimes to look at de sky to say '' I miss you'' and do study hard and take care always ok?? gotta go, G morning honey!!

deepblue sky said...

don't worry o, b will study hard and won't make o disappointed te. B must pass both papers this term...