" Never say I love you, if you don't really care...never talk about feelings, if they aren't really there...never touch a life, if you mean to break a heart...never say you're going to, if you don't plan to start...never look me in they eye, when all you do is lie...never say hello, if you really mean good-bye.".”
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
For broken heart...to wak up
What I am proud of this poem is that it was copied immediately after I posted in Facebook.... Now nearly become famous heuy nhom...gagagagag
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
copy by?? y i dun kn?? sa bay 70 tov ja, kar ngear n study bag tver te neak ka vey ni pon ery, star deng teh ort ey eat ta mong :( :P
3 comments:
copy by?? y i dun kn?? sa bay 70 tov ja, kar ngear n study bag tver te neak ka vey ni pon ery, star deng teh ort ey eat ta mong :( :P
neng
:P :P :P
Post a Comment